Veneer And Partial Veneer - Group 2
KL Trillion, Kuala Lumpur Presenters
1. To construct the appropriate prosthesis types and design that may affect the outcome of the proposed treatment.
2. To select a proper material selection for patients requiring replacement of existing teeth or modification of original tooth structure without compromising the principles of tooth preparation.
3. To manage a holistic treatment approach to patient by practicing an effective plan for the longevity of the treatment outcome.
- Describe the fundamental principles of veneer and partial veneer preparation.
- Explain preparation of indirect veneer and partial veneer, designs, type of margin and provisional stages.
- Discuss various impression technique for veneer / partial coverage.
- Identify the available luting cements that is suitable for certain cases.
- Discuss the importance of surface treatments prior to cementation procedure.
- Discuss the importance of pre-record comprehensive diagnostic work out, mock up / wax.
- #11, #21 porcelain veneer
- #31 mandibular veneer (meisaloverlap)
- #44 partial veneer (onlay)