Graft-less Solutions Myths and Realities
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM UTC +08:00
Graft-less solutions to treat the edentulous patient have become mainstream in the dental world. The advantages of this procedure being speed, reduction in surgical procedures and the ability to provide the patient with fixed permanent teeth the very same day. There are many misconceptions related to this procedure which may result in a compromised end result. The purpose of this course is to critically review the All on 4(TM protocol), and present solutions to the misconceptions that exist. The speaker will discuss
1. Rationale for alveolectomy.
2. Occlusal considerations in full arch implant rehabilitations
3. Biomechanics of prosthesis design
4. Importance of the immediate load provisional restoration.
5. How digital planning can assist in delivery of care