HOW TO ACHIEVE A SUCCESSFUL PRACTICE WITH THE SELF LIGATION SYSTEM
16 November 2019 - 17 November 2019 Venue
- That each participant of this course acquire the theoretical knowledge necessary to be able to incorporate the techniques of self-ligation in orthodontics to their daily clinical practice.
- To learn how to perform orthodontic treatments with self-ligation brackets, obtaining the maximum benefit of this technique.
- Reduce treatment time through prescription individualization, friction control and prevention of side effects. The exposed clinical cases will be explained both in their evolution and in the termination.
- They will also learn how the high-tech arches of this system move teeth faster and require less adjustments with better results in less time. With this system the treatment time is generally shorter than with conventional orthodontic appliances, which translates into fewer visits.
- Provide doctors with the necessary training to be able to carry out case resolution through self-ligation techniques.
- Learn the phases to follow in the treatment of each of the malocclusions.
- Learn the case termination protocol and its retention to avoid recurrences.
- Train the doctors for the correct prescription of self-ligation techniques in orthodontics, according to the individual characteristics of each patient.
- Share orthodontic marketing strategies to grow their practice.
- How to implement a business vision in our orthodontic practice.
- Share tips both in the clinical field as well as in business sales in order to grow your practice.