Advanced Principles of Implant Dentistry
Center of Education in Advanced Dentistry (CEAD) Artius Dental Specialist Center Suite #01-14, Level 1, Menara See Hoy Chan, 374, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400, Kuala Lumpur. Presenters
A detailed overview to the theory and practice of surgical and restorative implant treatment. This course will prepare you to place and restore simple implants in your dental career under the supervision of our specialist. This course covers treatment planning and supervised placement of implants and restorations using the participants' own patients.
Module 1: 7 - 10 September 2022
Module 1 (On-Site)
1) Understanding surgical treatment planning & procedures.
2) Processing structured assessment & treatment concepts learnt at Foundation level.
3) Principles of computer-aided implant surgical planning & conventional method.
4) Hands-on implant placements on models.
5) Flap designs & suturing techniques objectives & hands-on session on pigs’ jaws.
6) Case workup for live treatment.
Module 2: 22 - 23 October 2022
Module 2 (On-Site)
1) Understanding timing of implant placement.
2) Being aware of general risk factors & contraindications for implant therapy.
3) Performing single posterior implant placement on healed sites under the guidance of your first case and with confidence in your second case, understanding the necessary steps to ensure safe and accurate placement.
4) Being able to identify and manage surgical complications.
5) Introduction of digital scanners & hands-on practice of digital scanning.
6) Understanding traditional and digital workflows for impression-taking.
Module 3: 13 - 15 Jan 2023
Module 3 (On-Site)
1) Principles & importance of design & occlusion for implant restorations.
2) Occlusal design for single tooth vs partial vs full arch.
3) Material and abutment selection.
4) Important clinical steps to watch out for during delivery of prosthesis.
5) Live practice with guidance on uncoveries & implant impressions on patients.
6) Case presentations and discussion for module 4 implant placement patients.
Module 4: 10 - 12 March 2023
Module 4 (On-Site)
1) Importance of supportive implant therapy (maintenance).
2) Identifying and managing peri-implant diseases early.
3) Perform 2 additional implant placements in the posterior region.
4) Introduction of tools & kits in peri-implant diseases management hands-on practice.
5) Pre-examination review & summary.
15 June 2022 03:19 PM - 12 February 2023 11:59 PM (UTC + 08:00)
|Module 1 Instalment||USD 2500.00||26 August 2022|
|Module 2 Instalment||USD 2500.00||22 September 2022|
|Module 3 Instalment||USD 2500.00||11 December 2022|
|Module 4 Instalment||USD 2500.00||9 February 2023|
This course fee is ONLY applicable to existing ITI members. Existing ITI members are required to send in your ITI membership payment receipt to email@example.com upon registration.
27 July 2022 10:15 AM - 12 February 2023 11:59 PM (UTC + 08:00)
This class consists of 4 modules namely:
|Module 1 Instalment||USD 2125.00||26 August 2022|
|Module 2 Instalment||USD 2125.00||22 September 2022|
|Module 3 Instalment||USD 2125.00||11 December 2022|
|Module 4 Instalment||USD 2125.00||9 February 2023|